Purchase Order Financing (PO Funding) gives you the ability to have goods available from your vendors. Now, you can fulfill firm purchase orders from your customers before generating an invoice.
If you are a product reseller or distributor and need capital to deliver a large purchase order, then PO Funding can be a solution. Fuel your business with the cash you need to provide your orders and grow your business. PO financing enables you to make sales that exceed your current financial capabilities.
Benefits of Purchase Order Financing
- Purchase order financing is not a loan
- Purchase order funding pays your suppliers or gives them Payment Guarantees
- PO financing allows you to take on bigger orders
- PO funding can include credit protection and AR management/collections
- You can also leverage our fulfillment and logistics expertise
WIP Funding is transaction-driven. Meaning, newer companies can still receive PO funding even if they don’t meet conventional bank lending standards. We look at your margins, dilution, sales terms, and creditworthiness of your end customer.