Purchase Order Financing or PO Funding Gives You the Ability to Have Goods Available From Your Vendors to Fulfill Firm Purchase Orders From Your Customers Before Generating an Invoice.
If you are a product reseller or distributor and need capital to deliver a large purchase order, then purchase order financing can be a solution to fuel your business with the cash you need to deliver your orders and grow your business. PO financing enables you to make sales that exceed your current financial capabilities.
Benefits of Purchase Order Financing
- Purchase order financing is not a loan
- Purchase order funding pays your suppliers or gives them Payment Guarantees
- PO financing allows you to take on bigger orders
- PO funding can include credit protection and AR management/collections
- You can also leverage our fulfillment and logistics expertise
WIP Funding is transaction driven. Meaning, newer companies can still receive PO funding even if they don’t meet conventional bank lending standards. We look at your margins, dilution, sales terms and creditworthiness of your end customer.